Saturday, November 3, 2012

Happy Halloween

So this is out of order, but I wanted to get at least one blog done tonight and come back to the longer one later.  So....Happy Halloween!  We had a great Halloween.  Lady came over to hand out candy to the kiddos and we took Mateo and tried to take Mia out trick-or-treating.  We got two houses down when Mia let me know in her own way that she did not appreciate being out past her 7pm bedtime.  She may be the easiest baby ever to put to sleep.  She needs to be ready for bed before 7, because at 7 on the dot she wants her bottle and her bed.  She doesn't want to be held, rocked, cuddled, bounced....she just wants bed.  So I took her back home, gave her the bottle, and put her in bed.  Then we went out with Mateo.  He had a lot of fun, and came home with a full bucket of candy, which made his day.







Two pouty faces!




I made the Elmo and Juan made the Bert.  It was a contest.  Bert fell apart and had to have some reconstructive surgery, so I say I won!

And these are my milk carton ghosts that I put in the front yard.

No comments:

Post a Comment