- Teeth. Lots and lots of teeth. She has 4 on bottom and 4 on top. And they pretty much all came in at one time.
- Biting. With her new teeth, she is biting. Only me so far, but she tries to bury her head in my shoulder and bite. I have a major fear of biting having been through this with Mateo, so I am super sensitive to it and hope that it passes quickly.
- Feeding herself. She loves the little Gerber puffs and Cheerios, and has gotten really good at getting them in her mouth.
- Still belly crawling. She hasn't figured out how to get up on her knees yet, but that doesn't slow her down. Although we have to be more careful of rug burn and splinters the way she is dragging herself around now.
- Pulling up. She starting pulling herself up all on her own this week. Time to lower the mattress! As I was watching her on the monitor yesterday morning, she started pulling up on her crib and I ran faster than I think I ever have to get to her room before she toppled over the edge. That's a good way to wake yourself up in the morning. We lowered the mattress shortly thereafter.
- Preferences. Now that she can move, she gets her say in who she wants. Sunday she crawled all the way from Lady's living room to the kitchen, just to make it to Lady. Either that or she was going for the grilled cheese.
Mateo is definitely keeping us entertained. We don't know where he picks up most of the stuff that he says, but it is so amusing.
- We were pulling up to the pharmacy to pick up some prescriptions and Mateo, irritated with the slowness, said in his meanest voice "Come on people." Hmm. Wonder who he gets that from.
- Mateo told me this week that he was going to grow up and wanting me to grow down. Yes please.
- When we were out trick or treating, Mateo face-planted in someone's yard, and his bucket full of candy spilled everywhere. Juan and I both reacted like he was going to start crying. And he just stood up and yelled "Dangit. I fell."




No comments:
Post a Comment