I am on a roll this weekend. So here's blog #3. We went to the Dallas Arboretum yesterday. They have a huge pumpkin patch during the fall, and we figured yesterday might be the last chance to go this year before it gets cold. They also have a Chihuly exhibit right now, which was really beautiful glass sculptures throughout the gardens.
These 2 pictures crack me up, because it kind of summarizes the visit.
And this was the turning point during the trip. We went from this...
to this within a few seconds. And when Mateo is ready to go, then the best thing to do is go!
This was the first place I was ever photographed with Mia - I can't believe it's already been a year.
This picture was in the same spot when I was 18 weeks pregnant with Mia.
I promised Lady that the bird poop on her back would make the blog. Sorry Lady.
That's all. Good pics. We may go back next year...









No comments:
Post a Comment