Saturday, June 15, 2013

Scarborough Faire and Six Flags

Yes, I am months behind blogging.  So now I have to play the catch up game.  Back at the end of April we went to Scarborough Faire.  We had such a good time, this was the first time we had ever been.  Mateo loved it because he is into pirates right now.  The weather was perfect and it was a great day.











My company participates in a charity event at Six Flags every year, so they open the park up for just a few companies.  It is virtually empty, no lines, and early enough in the year that the weather is bearable.  We took Mateo, and he rode most of the kiddie rides.  He had a great time!  I, on the other hand, realized that I am too old for anything that moves and even the carousel makes me queazy, so Daddy's are for riding rides!








No comments:

Post a Comment