It is definitely summertime, which means long, hot days, swimming, baseball, and trying to stay cool. Here are some recent pics.
 |
| Helping me make apple sauce. He had fun making it, but refused to eat it. |
 |
| Throwing a bunch of pots and pans and kitchen utensils in the floor can keep them entertained for quite some time while we try to cook dinner. It makes a mess, but you do what you got to! |
 |
| Juan and I both celebrated birthdays in the month of May. We turned 21 again! |
 |
| At the Ranger's game for Juan's birthday. |
 |
| HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Somebody bought himself a Jeep! When Mateo saw it he said, "you got my Jeep.....but I wanted blue..." And then he started crying. |
 |
| Mateo got a "real" bike with training wheels. He has a great time riding it around the neighborhood. |
 |
| Hood ornament? |
 |
| This was one of my Mother's Day gifts. I got spoiled rotten for Mother's Day as usual, by my wonderful husband and kiddos. I am so very lucky! |
 |
| More baseball with Grandpa! 3 generations of Ortegon men. |
 |
| Pool time! |
 |
| Mateo went to his friend Ellie's birthday party, while we were in the Bahamas. This was his first outing without a family member. One of his teachers picked him up, and we can tell he didn't miss us at all. Ellie loves superheroes as much as he does! |
 |
| Lots of outdoor time means lots of napping at school. This is Mateo passed out at naptime at school. I wish we could get him to nap like that at home! |
 |
| Mommy and Daddy date night! |
No comments:
Post a Comment