Tuesday, January 31, 2012

6 Weeks To Go...

With the holidays behind us, we have been able to start focusing on getting ready for Mia's arrival.  All of the furniture is assembled and in place, Lady finished making the curtains, and we are working on final decorating.  We had our hospital tour and registration and that was the day that it really sank it.  For some reason that makes it very real!  We have 6 weeks to go, and I pray that we make it that long.  I do not want an early arrival!  

Unfortunately for Mateo and me, Juan is on a plane to Argentina for work.  We are very sad that he will be gone for so long.  It definitely isn't the same without him here - it is very quiet and not as much giggling going on.  When he went to San Antonio for 4 days a couple weeks ago Mateo was so sad, so I'm not sure how he is going to cope with this one.  We are just praying for a safe trip and quick return...

Here are some pics from recent days....

Mateo helping Daddy assemble Mia's criib.  Mateo got his own toolbox from the Dewese's for Christmas, and when Daddy has his tools out, so does Mateo.  He really wants to help us with whatever we are doing in her room.

Sitting in Mia's crib.

Pre-haircut.  I never realize just how much hair he has until after the haircut.


Post-haircut.  Who is that handsome boy?  The haircut ages him at least a year!


This is how he looked when I picked him up from school today.  One of his teachers decided she wanted to give him a mohawk.  Cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment