We had a pretty busy weekend this weekend. We went to take maternity pictures Saturday morning. We wanted to get some pics with Mateo, so we had Lady go with us to help keep Mateo entertained while we took the pics. We may have gotten some good ones, although photographing a 2 year old is hit or miss, so we will see soon. Lady's birthday was Saturday, so we took here to La Hacienda, her favorite Mexican restaurant Saturday night, and had cake and ice cream. Sunday we went to the Fort Worth Stockshow, which Mateo really enjoyed. Anything involving animals we know he will have a good time doing.
These are some pics of his last haircut. He's getting better and better at getting haircuts. In fact this time Juan was brave enough to take him to Sports Clips instead of the kiddie place.
Happy Birthday Lady! We had presents, cake and ice cream, and I think Mateo thought it was his birthday again. When we sang Happy Birthday he got all shy, and of course he had to open the presents for Lady.
We had so much fun at the petting zoo and taking a pony ride at the Stockshow. He kept saying "I want goat" or "I want cow." And my answer was "Ask your Lady and Paw Paw."
He looks soooo much like Juan it's amazing! I can't remember when you are due...January right?
ReplyDeleteI know Josie - he is a mini Juan. In looks and personality! March 13th is the due date. 6 weeks to go and counting down!
Delete