Saturday, February 11, 2012

Week in Review

Another week without Daddy was not fun - but we managed to survive.  Luckily the 10 days with Juan in Argentina went by pretty fast, and Mia did not arrive while he was out of the country.  Last weekend Mateo and I went to the Dallas Aquarium with Lady.  It was a lot of fun, and Mateo loved looking at all of the animals.




At the aquarium they had some dancing Indian guys.  Mateo loved watching them dance and drum, and started dancing along.

Riding the four wheeler and horse at the restaurant.


Mateo is really into bubble baths right now.  Making a bubble beard.

This was the result of letting Mateo lick the bowl.  Peanut butter all over his face.

I will admit - I did very little cooking while Juan was gone.  Mateo has a new love for cereal with bananas.  I'm pretty sure it is healthier than most of the things we cook, so I don't feel too guilty having it for dinner (several nights).

Mateo's valentine pic.

Juan in Argentina


When Juan got back he picked Mateo up early from school and took him to lunch at McDonalds.  I'm pretty sure he just had ice cream for lunch (another reason I don't feel so guilty about the cereal for dinner).



In just the last couple of weeks Mateo has really started singing songs.  His favorites are Twinkle Twinkle, Old McDonald, and Five Little Monkeys.  Today we got him singing Five Little Monkeys on video.  You can tell which line of the song is his favorite.



We are very thankful that Daddy is back and had a safe trip.  We only have about four weeks until Mia is supposed to make her arrival.  Based on how I've felt this week, I am predicting that she shows up early....

No comments:

Post a Comment