Saturday, July 12, 2014

Adult Playtime

We've had some adult playtime over the past couple of months.  For Mother's Day I bought Lady tickets to go see the Jersey Boys musical at Bass Hall.  We had dinner in Sundance Square and the show was great.



 Juan and I went to a Jeep event at the drive-in theater in Fort Worth.  It was fun to walk around and look at all the Jeeps.  Unfortunately the movie started so late that I slept through the whole thing!



Juan and I got to go to College Station for a weekend in June to celebrate the Chicken's 40th birthday.  It was so much fun!  They made a whole day event with live music and cheap drinks.  They had Pearl beer for 70 cents!  We realized though that we are too old to hang for that long, but it was a great weekend!



No comments:

Post a Comment