Sunday, January 13, 2013

Lazy Weekend

Lady's birthday is tomorrow so we celebrated last night and took her to dinner.  Other than that, not a lot going on this weekend, just some cute pics to share.

This is what I walked in on Friday when I heard a lot of giggling coming from the bathroom.  And the giggling was from Juan, not Mateo.






Have you ever seen this commercial?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VdE2W91hxT4



That is exactly what I thought of when I walked into Mias room yesterday morning to find her looking like this.


And like the typical day of a woman, she saw herself in the mirror and got very upset with her bad hair day.







Mia is definitely on the move now.  I was trying to get her to take her first steps this week.  She can stand on her own for 10 seconds or so, she walks along furniture, uses her push toys, and is in the exploring mode unfortunately for us.


Working on her guilty face.


Birthday hugs for Lady
Getting a duck lesson

Helping Lady stand up

Enjoying the swing set



No comments:

Post a Comment