Thursday, January 24, 2013

Dang the flu!

Yes, the flu.  We all got the flu despite all getting our flu shots.  Mateo started it last Thursday when he got sent home from school with a fever.  Mia's symptoms started Friday, and she had a scary horrible cough over the weekend.  Juan and I started feeling bad Saturday and Sunday, and then I developed pink eye Monday.  Not a fun week for us.  Needless to say, all of my pictures for the week are pitiful, snotty, sleepy pics...

Poor doll, the only thing that would break her fevers was a cool bath.  She is a very clean baby.


All sitting in the steamy bathroom breathing steamy air.  I don't believe that this did anything to help.

I put this shirt on her to trick her into thinking she was happy, happy, happy.

Not too sick for sock monkey kisses.







This video is Mia doing her pageant wave.  She waves hi and bye now and it is so cute the way she does it.

No comments:

Post a Comment