Monday, October 10, 2011

Weekend Pics

We had a nice weekend with Aunt Monkey and Uncle Worm in town to celebrate birthdays for the two of them and for Paw Paw.  Saturday morning we went to the open house at the local fire station and Mateo got to tour the firetruck and ambulance and meet some fireman.






Mateo's new favorite food is BROCCOLI!  As long as he will eat it, I'm going to make it as often as possible, because I'm sure it won't last.  I tried to tell him that cauliflower was just white broccoli, but he didn't fall for it.



One day this week they had red pajama day at school, so Mateo got to go to school in his pajamas.  Although they didn't announce it very well, so he was one of the only kids there wearing pajamas.  I'm glad he was too young to care!


When the weather turned nice last weekend we made a quick trip to the zoo with Lady.

This was Mateo's first train ride.  He really likes trains now and had a good time riding the one at the zoo, even though it was like a 2 minute ride.

Stay tuned later this week for more exciting news....

No comments:

Post a Comment