Sunday, June 26, 2011

Silly little man...

Mateo is really starting to develop a sense of humor, and the funniest part is when he makes a joke and then laughs at himself.  One morning this week, when he woke up I walked into his room and he immediately asked for Dada, and when I told him Dada already left for work then he asked for his milk, so I handed it to him, and he fell down in the crib, yanked the covers over his head, rolled over, and said "Night night" and then started laughing.  It was so funny to hear him laughing at himself. 

These are some pics from Father's Day.  We had a BBQ at Lady's house and spent the day relaxing.

#1 DAD

When we go to Lady's we always go feed the ducks and Mateo loves to look at them.


Flipping burgers - Juan was proud of the action shot.



Juan was teaching Mateo how to use the video camera.

Sweet face!

No comments:

Post a Comment