We are doing a little reminiscing tonight of our A&M days. For Juan's birthday I got him an Aggie boot display case that he has been wanting to get for years. I was able to order it from a local
craftsman, and it got delivered today. It is absolutely perfect, and Juan already has it set up in the study! Can you believe that our 10 year reunion is coming up?!?
![]() |
| Juan got the square walnut case with a dark stain. |
![]() |
| The Corps Stack etching on the top. |
![]() |
| This was the day that Juan got his Senior boots in 2000. |
![]() |
| Elephant Walk 2001 |
![]() |
| 2001 Ring Dance |
Thanks for posting this! I may have to surprise Jesse for his bday. This would be a great idea! His 10 year is December. So it'd be perfect for his bday in October! Can you tell I'm excited by all the exclamation points I'm putting?! :)
ReplyDelete