I'm so far behind on my blogging so I am going a little out of order. We've had a very busy last couple of months with a vacation and a new house on the way, but I will post more on that later.
This past weekend we celebrated Mother's Day, and Juan and my birthday. Aunt Monkey made the trip in from Austin and we were able to spend some quality time at Lady's house. The weather was picture perfect, so we were able to let the kids play outside and enjoy running around.
Here are some pics from the weekend.
![]() |
| My Mother's Day gift from Mateo. The boys speaks the truth - I always say "no" and I do weigh 48 pounds ;) |
![]() |
| My Mother's Day gift from Mia. |
![]() |
| One of our birthday presents from Grandma, Grandpa, and Nana. It lasted about 5 minutes. |
![]() |
| Going for a ride on one of Paw-Paw's toys. |
Stay tuned for more of what I haven't skipped over the past few months!

















No comments:
Post a Comment