I'm so far behind on my blogs, so this is a compilation of random pictures that I've never posted.
![]() |
| 15 month check up |
| Sibling love |
![]() |
| Sleeping beauty. Mia still loves to get her beauty sleep. 13 to 14 hours a night with a 3 hour nap is the norm. Anything less and she isn't happy about it. On weekends I wake her up at 9am. |
| One of Mateo's pictures for Daddy |
![]() |
| Loves Paw Paw |
![]() |
| Monkey and Worm came to visit for Father's Day |
| Mia's got some crazy hair right now. Lots of curls, but not long enough to put in a pony tail. |
![]() |
| Look at that "fountain" on her head! |
![]() |
| Mia enjoys playing with the ipad too. |






No comments:
Post a Comment