Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Weekend Fun

It's been awhile since I've blogged so I have a couple weeks worth of pictures to share.  And I'm home sick with strep so I actually have some time to do it.  

Unfortunately, we haven't gotten a lot of use out of the pool this summer.  It's so hot, it's like swimming in soup.  So we have to get out there early before the sun is blaring down.




I know Mia will hate me for this picture some day, but who can resist a baby butt in a bathing suit!

Every time we swim she passes out soon after - it must be relaxing for her.

This is my favorite place to be - sitting in the rocking chair with both of my babies.


We took Mateo to the Ringling Brothers Circus this past weekend.  We all had such a good time.  Mateo's favorite parts were the elephants, tigers, and horses of course.  Although he really enjoyed and was laughing at the clowns.
This is Mateo's excited face.



The elephant was painting in the pre-show.

Mateo's fake smile is almost as bad as mine.

Of course we had to buy the overpriced snacks in the cheesy souvenir cups.



Our little clown.
This is Juan and Mateo in the hurricane machine at the Children's Museum.  

And of course some new Mia pics.  Mia is finally rolling over!  It took awhile but she's got it down now, at least from her back to her belly, which is the hard way.  I have also had to start her on cereal already because she wanted to double her milk intake.  She is apparently going through a growth spurt.
This looks like Mia's guilty face to me, or maybe her practicing her not guilty face.

Mia found her feet this week.



No comments:

Post a Comment