Sunday, July 15, 2012

4 Months and Dentist....

Mia turned 4 months old this week and we had her 4 month check up on Friday.  That makes me sad!  Time is flying and I feel like she is growing up too fast.  She weighed 16 pounds 11 ounces and is 26 inches long.  That is 96th percentile on weight and height, so she is a big girl!  Mateo was 16 pounds and 25 inches ast 4 months, which was 75th percentile for boys.  We are debating who is going to end up taller - Mia or Mateo.



Juan took Mateo to the dentist this past week for the first time.  We were nervous because we have heard so many stories about kids his age needing dental work, and I know we are late taking him.  And I have horrible teeth, so I figured he would be in for it....However, the visit went very well, no work needed, and he was such a big boy at the dentist.  When Juan sent me pictures, it felt so weird that that was Mateo in the chair.  There are times when you look at your kids and realize they are growing up so quickly, and this was definitely one of those moments.





Here are some pics from the week.

Juan's friend, Brian, and his family came over for a BBQ.

Playing with Brian and Lily

Pretty sure I heard her say Gig Em!


No comments:

Post a Comment