Mateo got a new Aggie bat and ball from CiCi and Pops Wolff (Cole's grandparents), which he loves. We went to a little league game the other night and he had to take his bat and ball. He's getting very good at batting and throwing. We are still working on catching.
Mia and I went downtown last week to meet the people at my work and to take Daddy to lunch. She never ceases to amaze me. I usually have anxiety about taking her places but she is always so well behaved. She was so good at work being passed around to all the ladies with all of the "oohing" and "aahing" she didn't make a peep.
I love to watch her sleep on the monitor. She has gotten to where she busts out of the swaddle now and she sleeps like Mateo with her hands behind her head.
Our daily routine usually involves Lady and some form of shopping. It's a good thing my company decided to pay me for my full maternity leave to make up for the shopping.
And this was my favorite part of the time off - snuggling with Mia. If you held her she would probably sleep all day. This is what I will miss the most.
Her cute Memorial Day dress. I definitely enjoying picking out her cute outfits each day.
This is my favorite smile - the tongue sticking out smile.
Our little Aggie. This outfit is also from CiCi and Pops. So cute and love the headband!
No comments:
Post a Comment