Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Are you ready for some FOOTBALL!!!!!!!!!

Dad's Night Out was pretty exciting although the Cowboys did lose to the Giants 33-31. This was the inagural Cowboys game in the new Stadium in Arlington, which is unbelievable I might add (cost over 1 billion dollars). I got a few shots of the Stadium and the AWESOME HDTV hanging over the field (wish I had one of those). Given that Mateo was only a week old, he could not make the game but cheered the team on and wore his Sunday football outfit. I got him an official Cowboys jersey (12 months) at the Pro Shop that he'll be sporting next season. Below are a couple of videos taken with Mom's Kodak ZX1, I took them in HD mode although file is to big to load so I had to lose some of the quality. Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment