The week is ending well after starting out pretty rough. Juan and I both came down with what we think was a stomach virus that we got from Mateo's daycare. We were so sick and barely able to get out of bed on Sunday and Monday, so we called Lady at 6am Sunday morning to rescue us! She dropped off sick necessities (apple juice and Sprite) and took Mateo home with her! Thank you Lady!! Juan and I both called in sick to work on Monday to recover while Mateo was at school. Apparently his immune system is stronger than ours - thank goodness!
The best part of the week is that we started feeding Mateo rice cereal. He has been so hungry lately and has maxed out his milk intake so we decided to start, even though our high chair isn't here yet! The first couple of days he didn't take much in, because he was just trying to figure out what was going on, but I think he's got the hang of it now. The last two pics show a full and very happy baby!
No comments:
Post a Comment