Saturday, December 26, 2009

Merry Christmas!!!

We hope all of our friends and family had a wonderful Christmas! Juan was Mr. Mom this week and stayed home with Mateo while I worked. He had a good time bonding with Mateo, and I had a good time being able to sleep through the night all week. Unfortunately for me, I go back to work Monday and he has the week off again. We went to Lady and Paw-Paws for Mateo’s first Christmas. It started snowing about mid-day on Christmas Eve and we woke up to a white Christmas!! Too bad Mateo was too little to go play in it. We had a wonderful time opening all of his presents. He must have been a very good boy this year, because he got very spoiled with toys galore.

Mateo's new Wubbanub pacifier - Freddy Frog

Our favorite present under the tree Mateo looking at his new toys
New rocking horse
New scarf and hat
Snowfall on Christmas Eve
A white Christmas

Chatty Cathy

No comments:

Post a Comment