Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Getting ready........daddy toys

After several months of research and going thru reviews online, I finally made my first baby purchase......wireless network baby cam (Panasonic BL-C131A). I actually first looked at this camera a year ago to keep an eye on Harley & Sadie (dogs) to find out whether they barked all day as they do when we we're home. Now that we have a little one on the way I knew this would be one thing I would buy. If you know anything about me, its that I love electronics...Gotta have them. The cost of this camera is kind of high ($299) although I stumbled upon it at Best Buy on-line for $269, I have never seen it on sale anywhere (even ebay). I purchased it last week at the store (got on-line price) and received a $25 gift for spending $250 or more, not bad. Setup & install was easy and took only 5 minutes. Next step is to mount it in the nursery. I've already tested it with the grandparents and they love the fact they can go on-line and be able to see the baby. The camera has the ability of pan/tilt and zoom. Great buy for anyone looking for a video monitoring system as well as online capabilities.

1 comment:

  1. fun. i'm glad to see you have a proper venue to share your "gadget guy" knowledge now.

    ReplyDelete